Monday, January 5, 2009

MAPLE SOUR CREAM PANCAKES


I think I got this off the Bisquick site. I'm not too sure though. It was a nice change from regular boxed pancake mix.
.
2 cups bisquick baking mix
2/3 cups milk
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar (I'd actually add a little more next time)
2 tablespoons maple-flavored pancake syrup (this was not near enough, I could barely taste it so I would definitely add more next time)
2 eggs
.
Spray griddle with pam and heat to 375. Stir all ingredients together until blended. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle (this stuff is really thick). Cook until edges are dry, turn and cook other side until golden.This made about 11 4" wide pancakes.

2 comments:

my life said...

TELL MEGAN I signed her chiari blog . she hasnt written in it for a long time. thanks these receipes look delious .

Nicole said...

Mmmmm I love Bisquick pancakes!! Those sound good! And easy too :o)